Our Practice & Core Values
At Sayers Dental Aesthetics & Implants, we believe everyone deserves excellent quality dentistry, and our goal is to help you achieve this.
Sayers Dental Aesthetics & Implants is a multi-surgery practice taking care of the oral health needs of the communities.
At Sayers Dental Aesthetics & Implants, our focus remains on providing patients with exceptional General, Orthodontics Hoppers Crossing and Implant dentistry.
We have a special interest in Implants, Orthodontics and Smile Rejuvenation via veneers and crowns and bridges while also dealing with unexpected dental emergencies we all dread.
If you would like to know more about us, please contact us now for a consultation.
- Our patient-friendly team is dedicated to providing our patients with the best dental treatment and care they deserve.
- We listen to our patients, treating them with respect and kindness and leaving dental anxiety behind. We will do our best to provide solutions and answers, however small, to give comfort and relieve suffering.
- We treat everyone the way we would expect to be treated ourselves. We take everything seriously, including your concerns. We are honest about our point of view and of what we can and cannot do.
Sayers Dental Aesthetics & Implants – a new state-of-the-art dental surgery
Dental care focused on improving one’s smile aesthetically with + services provided in our practice. Sayers Dental Aesthetics & Implants offers a wide range of treatments that help maintain your smile’s appearance.
We are a Full-Service Dentistry Practice
Sayers Dental Aesthetics & Implants provides a wide range of dental treatments from general dentistry to orthodontic dentistry along with the latest technology in cosmetic dentistry like Smile Design and restorative dentistry (the All-on-4® treatment concept).
You’re in Good Hands
If you aim to improve your smile’s appearance, Sayers Dental Aesthetics & Implants is the place to be!
Our goal is to provide extraordinary, comprehensive dental care to our patients in a friendly and comfortable setting, educating and encouraging them toward a state of optimal oral health. We are dedicated to continuing our education and sharing our knowledge and our patients.
- Making treatment plans to suit the individual needs of the patients.
- Focusing on the prevention of disease and promote optimum oral health.
- Making sure that all members of the team have the skills and training to carry out their duties effectively.
- Keeping equality and diversity within the workplace.
- Ensuring the practice adheres to the highest cross infection standards to provide a clean and hygienic environment.
Listed below are the most commonly asked questions we receive from our patients.
Why do regular dental check-ups matter?
Visit your Hoppers Crossing dentist regularly because some diseases or medical conditions have signs and symptoms that can appear in the mouth.
When do I see a dentist?
- Teeth sensitivity to hot and/or cold foods and beverages
- Puffy and/or bleeding gums
- Existing dental restorations
- When don’t like the way your smile or teeth look
- Persistent bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth
- When you are pregnant
- Pain or swelling in the mouth, face or neck
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing
- Family history of periodontal disease or tooth decay
- Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, or eating disorders
- Dry mouth
- Smoking or using other tobacco products
- Medical treatments such as radiation, chemotherapy or hormone replacement treatment
- Jaw popping or pain when opening and closing, chewing or when you wake up; having an uneven bite
- Having a spot or sore that doesn’t look or feel right in your mouth, and it isn’t going away
I do not have any symptoms. Do I still need to visit a dentist?
Yes. Even if you don’t have any symptoms of disease, you can still have dental health problems that only a dentist can diagnose.
Regular dental check-ups will also help prevent problems from progressing. Continuity of care is an important part of any health plan, and dental health is not an exception.
Maintaining oral health is an essential factor in your overall well-being. It’s also important to tell your hoppers crossing dentist about any changes in your overall well-being since many medical conditions may affect your dental health.
What can I expect during dental check-ups?
Depending on your treatment plan, your hygienist may use special tools to check your gums for disease. Your dentist will check your overall dental well-being and perform an oral cancer screening.
How often do I need to see the dentist?
What are the most common oral health problems?
How do I schedule my next check-up?
If you are a new patient, please let us know, and we will provide you with all the information you need for your first dental visit.
We offer Interest Free Plans – No Interest Ever!
NEED DENTAL ADVICE? JUST ASK US A QUESTION. (replies during business hours)
Book Your Dental Consultation Today!
- We accept EFTPOS, all major Credit Cards as well as HICAPS, MBF, Medibank Private, HCF & All major health funds.
Tue - Wed - Thu: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM